Sunday, March 12, 2006

Welcome to my blog

During my second year of business school (1999-2000), I wrote a weekly column for the school newspaper called "Paths to Entrepreneurship". In it, I interviewed 33 entrepreneurs and 7 business school professors regarding various aspects of entrepreneurship - and published their remarks in their own words in Q&A format. I originally posted the content of the column to a Web site on Geocities but decided to transfer the content to this blog - both to experiment with blogging and to make it easier for me to post additional content on this topic over time. I hope you find this information useful. Even though these interviews were conducted during the "dot com" era, many of the lessons contained in them are timeless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home